cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New film today?

Anyone know what the new movie is today? I can't see anything new.
3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I believe todays new premier movie is called "Being Rose" which i found via the NowTV search engine on my box.

Here's a list of movies coming in July sourced from a third party website.

The Girl in the Spider’s Web – 5th July
From Queen of the Streams to Scandi cyber vigilante, The Crown’s Claire Foy takes on the mantle of Lisbeth Salander in the continuation of Stieg Larson’s Millenium series.

Juliet, Naked – 7th July
British film lecturer Duncan (Chris O’Dowd) singlehandedly keeps alive the memory of long-forgotten cult rocker Tucker Crowe (Ethan Hawke), who disappeared in the 90s mid-way through a gig. He’s turned one of the rooms he shares with long-suffering girlfriend Annie (Rose Byrne) into a shrine to the star. However, fate deals him a cruel hand when – through a series of coincidences – Tucker and Annie meet.

A Star is Born – 12th July
Reminding us all that some stories can be just as effective if retold, Bradley Cooper makes an assured directorial debut in this Oscar-winning story of two artistic souls coming together both on-stage and off.

First Man – 20th July
Ryan Gosling plays the first man on the moon – legendary American astronaut Neil Armstrong. Director Damien Chazelle (Whiplash, La La Land) follows Armstrong’s stratospheric career arc from his early life as an engineer to NASA’s 1969 Apollo 11 mission, which made history by putting astronauts – first among them Armstrong – on the moon after a series of trial-and-error attempts.

Other titles coming soon to Sky Cinema and NOW TV in July 2019:
1st July
Being Rose
2nd July
Love After Love
3rd July
Videoman
4th July
Fright Fest
6th July
Cats
8th July
The Keeping Hours
9th July
Two for Joy
10th July
The Captain
11th July
Possum
13th July
Racetime
14th July
Daughter of the Wolf
15th July
Obey
16th July
The Flip Side
17th July
Rise of the Viking
18th July
Lifechanger
19th July
Overlord
21st July
The Little Stranger
22nd July
Damsel
23rd July
After Everything
24th July
The Last Warrior
25th July
Submission
26th July
Johnny English Strikes Again
27th July
Smallfoot
28th July
The Possession of Hannah Grace
29th July
School Spirits
30th July
The Belly of the Whale

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User @schnapps 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Another way of double-checking what's on Sky Cinema day-by-day can be found on Sky's website by clicking this link.

Thanks,

Jason

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Jason-C 

Was going to post the same link of Sky Cinema new & coming soon, but the link doesn't show the date of when the movie was actually added where it only says available now and the only dates given are for yet to be added movies due in the next month or so.

So from the link @Anonymous User wouldn't been able to tell what was the new premiere movie today the 1st of July.