cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movies

Forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere but with the passing of the useful Sky Movies Premieres Coming Soon page over at sky.com has anyone found a useful resource that would replace that fine page?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you don't like the idea or feel comfortable using the Sky Cinema App for some reason on your mobile device, then Vodzilla website is my place to go to check what movies are coming during the month.

Only problem with Vodzilla is that it only posts what movies are coming during the month and can't post what new films are coming the next following month in advance.

NowTV Twitter will give you snippets of new movies coming soon, but usually it is only the Big Blockbuster flims.

Here are the main Blockbuster movies coming to Sky Cinema during August according to this NowTV Twitter feed.

Screenshot_2019-07-30-13-13-40.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you don't like the idea or feel comfortable using the Sky Cinema App for some reason on your mobile device, then Vodzilla website is my place to go to check what movies are coming during the month.

Only problem with Vodzilla is that it only posts what movies are coming during the month and can't post what new films are coming the next following month in advance.

NowTV Twitter will give you snippets of new movies coming soon, but usually it is only the Big Blockbuster flims.

Here are the main Blockbuster movies coming to Sky Cinema during August according to this NowTV Twitter feed.

Screenshot_2019-07-30-13-13-40.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps 

I've added the app to my phone and tablet devices. Just what I needed. They seem to have toned down some of the permissions they were asking for initially so more content to use it now.

Aquaman I've already watched on Rakuten in HDR which was amazing. I'm looking forward to Fantastic Beasts as I recently watched the 1st one again and I see First Man is already there from checking this site https://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/movies.php There's quite a few others for the family to get our teeth into 😀

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have been holding back on all the blockbuster movies on NowTV to be honest, where i have been waiting for the official 1080p and Surround Sound launch so i can watch these movies in my dedicated Cinema Room on my Projector and using my Surround Sound audio system with Sub Woofer.

What i tend to do is look what has been released in the cinema and these are the type of films i will usually watch.

Last film i seen that was on NowTV was Venom where it had a mixed reviews at the cinema (where i normally not that keen on Super Hero movies, though i did enjoy Deadpool) but i must admit i really enjoyed Venom and looking forward to the sequel 😀.

Haven't watched Deadpool 2 yet, saving that movie with loads of others for my HC Projector when we finally get 1080p & surround sound on the NowTV service (whenever that ever happens).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

sorry if im doing this wrong (frustrated 1st timer) but im trying to find how I can claim a movie offer (4.99) without trying the 7day free offer.. thanks in advance

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Would that be the £4.99 one month cinema American Pie Promo offer ?

If so, you could try this link below, though it might not work if you have used nowtv previously where it mentions new customers only, where i am assuming you will need to create an account by following the link page.

Should you be able to receive the offer, then i doubt you will still have the 7 day free movie trial as well.

https://www.nowtv.com/pies?awc=11006_1564473582_0bbb0214e7e7d96f36d16e93f62d7cfe&DCMP=afc-nowtv:nc_General/gen