cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movies sound bad

Why pay for boost when the sound on sky movies are so bad. 

5 REPLIES 5
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

To make it better? 😛

But if this is in the context of you having Boost already then make sure your stream, seen top right on Pause, is up in the 7000s.

If it is, then please describe the equipment you are playing these movies on, from source(s) to speakers with details of how each device is connected to anything else in the chain, and give examples of movies that have these sound issues.

And can you please describe the sound issues more specifically? e.g. too much, or too little, treble, mid or bass? Muddy? Dialogue unclear or drowned by sound effects? And so on.

Please also mention any other streaming services you use where the sound is OK.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you adjusted the sound settings in the app to 5.1?

Paying for boost doesn’t automatically change the settings.

What device are you using?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh th and boost 2 pounds to 5 pounds that's 15 pounds a mouth yet there is no new movie release 😑 that is the point of it 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Cancel is your friend, either cancel completely or cancel to get discounts.

Thats why I’m paying £12 a month for boost, cinema and entertainment combined. Far cheaper than full price £25, which is a ripoff in my opinion.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you its just they made a good point and you are right it's a ripoff ill let them know