cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Misselling

Now TV advertised, and still do advertise, that you receive a new premier film everyday. This is not the case and sometimes you do not receive a new film premier for over a week. I have made a complaint about this issue and they have not yet acknowledged the complaint in any form. When I verbally made the complaint to customer services , who said they would pass it on, customer services stated that NOW TV can only offer new film premiers when they themselves receive the stream to be able to stream it. If this is the case then their advertising needs to not state a new film premier everyday. I have a screen shot of them advertising on google when you search NOW TV. Customer Service also try to offer me a reduced amount for the cinema pass for the inconvenience. If it is proved that NOW TV actually know they cannot give a new film premier every, as strongly advertised, then this is a case for mis-selling and I want to be fully compensated for my reduced advertised service of which I agreed to pay for but has not been delivered. 

1 REPLY 1
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

To explain, Sky Cinema have their claim of a "premiere every day". This is obviously an important claim and can be verified, although you may not always see today's premiere at the very top of the Recently Added list. You might find more info available on the Sky Cinema site.

On top of the premieres, we also get multiple movies returning to the Sky Cinema library every week.

I've copied below November's premieres so far, in date order (and a couple more for tomorrow and Friday!)

(1st) Anna And The Apocalypse

The Star

Standoff At Sparrow Creek

Eaten By Lions

The Cleaning Lady

303 Squadron

Ray & Liz

The Nutcracker & The Four Realms

Miss Bala

Galveston

Venus

Pledge

Sword of Trust

Death Do Us Part

Little Monster

The Mule

The Kid

Ashes In The Snow

Feedback

Saturday Church

The Farm

(22nd) Captain Marvel

Hope this helps, please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jason