cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Indiana Jones

I'm new to this community so apologies if this has already been answered, but I've twice now seen adverts at the start of films for the Indiana Jones movies which says "streaming now" but I can't find them? Anyone else having this issue? Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

i might be wrong, but i am sure the Indiana Jones movie collection was available on NowTV a couple of months ago and since then has left their service.

Or if you have seen a Sky advert trailer it has either left or coming soon to Sky/NowTV.

I haven't watched much live Sky TV recently so i haven't seen any recent Trailers whats on Sky Cinema or coming to Sky Cinema soon with regards to movie collections.

NowTV only keep these movie collections for a short period due to the licensing agreement they would have in place with the Studio or Rights Holder.

Perhaps @Izzie-T who works for the NowTV Team can confirm this or not and if the Indiana Jones collection will be returning anytime soon.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This is just my opinion and others might disagree, where the first movie was the best, didn't like the annoying Kid in the second movie (not a patch on the first) the third was pretty good with Sean Connery in it and the fourth was a massive disappointment where i am not a big fan of Shia LeBeouf (didn't like him in the Transformers movie franchise either).

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

The Indiana Jones are on platform from yesterday.

Thank you.

Chan Series Title Availability Available From Date Available To Date

Sky

Cinema

Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of Crystal Skull Movies 25/10/2020 24/10/2023
Sky Cinema Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade Movies 25/10/2020 24/10/2023
Sky Cinema Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom Movies 25/10/2020 24/10/2023

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.