cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Indiana Jones

I'm new to this community so apologies if this has already been answered, but I've twice now seen adverts at the start of films for the Indiana Jones movies which says "streaming now" but I can't find them? Anyone else having this issue? Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

i might be wrong, but i am sure the Indiana Jones movie collection was available on NowTV a couple of months ago and since then has left their service.

Or if you have seen a Sky advert trailer it has either left or coming soon to Sky/NowTV.

I haven't watched much live Sky TV recently so i haven't seen any recent Trailers whats on Sky Cinema or coming to Sky Cinema soon with regards to movie collections.

NowTV only keep these movie collections for a short period due to the licensing agreement they would have in place with the Studio or Rights Holder.

Perhaps @Izzie-T who works for the NowTV Team can confirm this or not and if the Indiana Jones collection will be returning anytime soon.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

i might be wrong, but i am sure the Indiana Jones movie collection was available on NowTV a couple of months ago and since then has left their service.

Or if you have seen a Sky advert trailer it has either left or coming soon to Sky/NowTV.

I haven't watched much live Sky TV recently so i haven't seen any recent Trailers whats on Sky Cinema or coming to Sky Cinema soon with regards to movie collections.

NowTV only keep these movie collections for a short period due to the licensing agreement they would have in place with the Studio or Rights Holder.

Perhaps @Izzie-T who works for the NowTV Team can confirm this or not and if the Indiana Jones collection will be returning anytime soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply. It definitely said streaming now, but it was also advertising the Now TV boost at the end of the ad, so might have something to do with that? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You don't need a NowTV Boost Pass to watch all the movies available on Sky Cinema, where if available they will be on a standard NowTV Cinema Pass.

Like i said i haven't seen any recent Sky / NowTV adverts to confirm either way about the Indiana Jones Movie collections @Izzie-T of the NowTV Content Team will hopefully come back to you on here with the relevant information.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would be very surprising if they are coming to Sky Cinema as Paramount has the distribution rights to them and Paramount Plus is launching in UK soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm presuming then it's been a mistake on NowTV's part since I've seen it advertised twice (and they're quite lengthy ads to sit through haha).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Wait until you get an official response from a NowTV Staff Member if Indiana Jones is going to be available on Sky Cinema with your NowTV Cinema pass.

I normally watch a lot of Sky live TV adverts, but i have been watching a lot of Entertainment boxsets recently and haven't paid much attention to what movie collections are available or coming up on NowTV Sky Cinema.

I tried a quick Google search and nothing obvious came up on the first page on my internet browser.

Was it a website advert you seen or a Sky advert during the break ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I googled it too but couldn't seem to find any more information either. The ads appear at the start when I begin watching films on the Sky Cinema pass through Now TV. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I just fired up my NowTV box and the Indiana Jones collection is available on it to watch 😀.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just saw these as well I’m going have watch only seen the first one before.