cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can i watch the oscars 2022 on catch up?

Is there a way I can watch the full oscars ceremony from 2022 on NowTV today?

10 REPLIES 10
livliv
Mentor

Wanting to know this as well, and hoping it's the full ceremony and not just highlights - crossing fingers! Also, how will we find it? I'm trying to avoid spoilers so don't want to go sifting through the Oscars collection tab and would like to just search for it but so far am not finding an entry by typing 'Academy Awards' 'Oscars' or '94th' - any idea what title it'll be under?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Going on last year's Oscars the on Demand was only 2 hours highlights and it was added to both Cinema on Demand and Entertainment on Demand late on Monday evening.

There is another repeat live broadcast this evening using either your Cinema or Entertainment Membership, but again it's only the 2 hours highlights 😡.

livliv
Mentor

Darn, I was hoping that wouldn't be the case! I remember seeing last year, somebody posted and originally the reply from Now was it was only highlights, then they later responded with saying the full thing would be posted. Hoping it doesn't follow last year's pattern!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T of the NOW Content Team should be able to answer the question if the on Demand will be the full Oscars ceremony or just extend highlights.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Every year we have this. Why can it not be made available? And also why can we not have a clear answer either way?? 

When will the catch up be on tv and on demand? 
Will the full show be available?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @schnapps @livliv 

Oscar 2022 Highlight will be available for On Demand this evening, we are currently waiting for the delivery. 

Thank you for your message. 

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

livliv
Mentor

Will the full show ever be available in days to come, @Anonymous User ?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @livliv 

We are waiting for further confirmation about this full version possibility. Will get back to you, when more info comes through.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

livliv
Mentor

Thank you so much, @Izzie-T ! I know I can probably speak for a lot of people here that while it's great there's a two-hour highlight, a lot of us hardcore awards show geeks would really appreciate the full thing!