cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DJB4102
Advocate

Harry Potter leaving??

I’ve just our purchased a now tv cinema subscription so I can start watching the Harry potters for our family movie nights. My son is loving it. And now it’s been removed. Is it coming back at all? @ContentTeam 

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@DJB4102 

No need to duplicate another thread which is being looked into.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Cinema-Talk/Harry-Potter-leaving-now-tv/td-p/597772/jump-to/first-unr...

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
DJB4102
Advocate

Yes I have seen this Thankyou. While I understand it may be being looked into. I also understand that the more people that ask about something, the sooner it will be looked into and hopefully the more likely it will be to get resolved in a way everyone can be happy, hopefully it being brought back onto the streaming service. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@DJB4102 

Creating multiple threads is not the way to go. Just go into the same thread and air your thoughts. 

It is not down to NOW what content it receives from Sky channels. This is purely down to Sky itself. 

If I were you also send an email to Sky viewer relations.

viewer r @ sky . uk (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DJB4102 

Our distribution agreement with some shows will come to an end on their expiry dates, once this happens we will always try to ensure our catalogue of content is replaced with new and upcoming shows and movies for you to enjoy.

We can't confirm if/when the movies will return. If we hear anything on this we'll make sure it reaches the Community.

Thanks

Simon