cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shrek16
Mentor

Harry Potter - leaving now tv?

Devastated, just been told Harry Potters are going today? 

any ideas when or if they will be back? 

8 REPLIES 8
Shrek16
Mentor

@Izzie-T any ideas please?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Shrek16 

Izzie-T no longer works for NOW where any content related questions needs to be addressed to @ContentTeam 

The Harry Potter collection does seem to come back regularly on the NOW service (usually during the school holidays).

Shrek16
Mentor

Thanks, just devastated as this series is currently my go to during chemotherapy sessions @ContentTeam can you advise please?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Shrek16 

I know the kind of comfort these movies can bring and hope they provided this for you.

Our distribution agreement with some shows will come to an end on their expiry dates, once this happens we will always try to ensure our catalogue of content is replaced with new and upcoming shows and movies for you to enjoy.

We can't confirm if/when the movies will return. If we hear anything on this we'll make sure it reaches the Community.

Thanks

Simon

Shrek16
Mentor

One of the only reasons I paid for now tv, will probably cancel now 

Bogdan
Observer

Please restore Harry Potter to your subscription members as soon as possible.  This is one of the reasons why I joined Now TV.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Bogdan 

That member of staff has nothing to do with what content is available to NOW via Sky. You should really contact Sky viewer relations to see when it could be returning. 

viewer r @ Sky . Uk (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Martin_14
Expert

It's probably more likely to reappear on ITV