cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Harry Potter how long are they staying

Hi does anyone know how long the Harry Potters will be on the Movie section? When they first came on we noticed it said 13 days but this has now disappeared. So we're not sure whether to squeeze them all in now or if we can pace it? Our boys love the films but theyre quite long to squeeze in to a short period of time. Previously another series said i had so many days to watch it and i rushed to squeeze it in, the time ran out and it was still there, annoying! So I just wondered if any one knew, TIA 😊

3 REPLIES 3
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User according to the site I've linked, all the Potter films expire on 30th Dec.

https://nowtv.maft.uk/info/A5EK6sKrAaydnimZBoL1h/s

The only person who could answer definitively is @Izzie-T on the content team but not sure if she'll be back in the office before then to confirm.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User  @Saint1976 @gavs82008 

hope you all enjoyed the long festival weekend. 

Harry Potter all films' will be renewed on 31st Dec to 27th Feb 2023 unless there are any unforeseen circumstances occurs.  

Thank you 

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you add the films to your watchlist you’ll see the expiry length.

As stated rightly so by @Saint1976  they will be leaving at the end of the month.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help