cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer

Re: Free sky cinema pass

Ive received a email for free cinema pass but when click on it doesn't load page can anyone help  please time's running out ☹️

0 Thanks
Highlighted

I had the same problem and I’ve seen the solution to this that the pass code is at the end of the web address but the web address is so long - what am I looking for when looking for the voucher pass eg how many letters is it. Just to give me a clue. Thank you. 3dNvpILZgIksst4sUht5mSZFEqNR7Xs99rZUOQd2qyIic%3d

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Rachaeltaylors 

There is no NowTV voucher code embedded in that URL address that you posted.

Was this the URL address when you followed the NowTV email link offer when it directed you to your account ?

Your best option is to contact live chat for assistance & help.

See my post on page 1 on this thread on how to reach live chat.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

New email 1mth free will not upload past “checking account “ wait a sec.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I used the code NOW37C9AXR7R38 it was at the end of the web address, don't know if it's the same code for all or not, but worth a try if you're struggling.

Highlighted

Thank you, it was driving me mad!

Highlighted

having same problem about free sky pass i have come to the conclusion they not worth the bother if i can't activate how will it work to deactivate hmmmmmmmmm

Highlighted
Observer

Omg how long winded was that, they clearly didn’t want any of us to solve this. Thank you so much for sharing this info 

Highlighted
Advocate

Having same problem as other people. I have failed to resolve the problem

Highlighted

I worked it out from what another person said by copy and pasting the web address when you click grab your free pass now. It’s really hard to find but the voucher code is in there:

3UJJWGUCBB

If you put this in the voucher code in the voucher space when you get the movies direct on the now tv website.