cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free sky cinema pass

i was emailed today about a free sky cinema pass that is due to end on a sunday, when i press get offer now it just shows the loading page, can someone help me please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was having the same problem and found a solution.

Once you click "Grab your offer now!" it opens the web page. In the web address box the NOW TV pass code is at the end of the address, copy it and go back to manage your passes and paste it there. It worked for me.

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if using a different internet browser with its ad blocking software disabled makes any difference when using the NowTV offer link.

When using NowTV links i tend to use MS Edge or Fire Fox.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'll give it a go fingers crossed it works 🤞🏼@schnapps

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

No guarantee it will work, but worth a try before i direct you to NowTV live chat for further assistance.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps  I just gave it a go, no luck so far unfortunately rather annoying seeing as I have been trying since the emal was sent out

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having same problem i have tried on 3 different browsers over phone and laptop. I get the loading wait a minute screen and no further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

exactly so am I! I didn't think a lot of people were affected by it but hopefully now tv steps up and sorts it out

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same problem, online chat doesn't work either

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Live chat works for me using MS Edge or Fire Fox.

Should you need to contact live chat, open the link page below, select the most appropriate category, then select the nearest help topic, then move half way down the screen page and click the green drop down arrow underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if live chat can help by following the instructions on my above post.