cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free sky cinema pass

i was emailed today about a free sky cinema pass that is due to end on a sunday, when i press get offer now it just shows the loading page, can someone help me please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was having the same problem and found a solution.

Once you click "Grab your offer now!" it opens the web page. In the web address box the NOW TV pass code is at the end of the address, copy it and go back to manage your passes and paste it there. It worked for me.

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm not too sure some people have said it is, hope that helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you just done it and it worked.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive received a email for free cinema pass but when click on it doesn't load page can anyone help  please time's running out ☹️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I used the code NOW37C9AXR7R38 it was at the end of the web address, don't know if it's the same code for all or not, but worth a try if you're struggling.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, it was driving me mad!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Omg how long winded was that, they clearly didn’t want any of us to solve this. Thank you so much for sharing this info 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou for that. Worked perfectly. Just to explain further though, if when you click, “grab your offer”, it goes to the website and just circles, then you need to access the last bit of the address. Click inside the address bar to reveal it.

The last bit looks similar to NOWefghijkl123.   This is your code.

Copy the code then buy a pass using the code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am having this problem, tried 3 different browsers and no luck. Not the first time I've had this problem. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm not sure if you've sorted it yet but i think someone from the community must have posted a link for the live help, have a look they should sort it for you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would love free sky cinema pass please to get started on the TV