cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free sky cinema pass

i was emailed today about a free sky cinema pass that is due to end on a sunday, when i press get offer now it just shows the loading page, can someone help me please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was having the same problem and found a solution.

Once you click "Grab your offer now!" it opens the web page. In the web address box the NOW TV pass code is at the end of the address, copy it and go back to manage your passes and paste it there. It worked for me.

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having same problem as other people. I have failed to resolve the problem

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I worked it out from what another person said by copy and pasting the web address when you click grab your free pass now. It’s really hard to find but the voucher code is in there:

3UJJWGUCBB

If you put this in the voucher code in the voucher space when you get the movies direct on the now tv website. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is from the web address and after the NOWA I put in the code: 3UJJWGUCBB your code may be different but this is an idea of where the code could be. 

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/sign-out?return=/gb/sign-in?successUrl=https%3a%2f%2faccount.nowtv.com%2fpa...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I've tried that and it doesn't work. The green contact button does nothing. I've been trying for hours and it's just a loading page that says hold on a sec. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was having the same problem and found a solution.

Once you click "Grab your offer now!" it opens the web page. In the web address box the NOW TV pass code is at the end of the address, copy it and go back to manage your passes and paste it there. It worked for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much @Anonymous User @ That was driving me mad!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not all heroes wear capes, this worked for me thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

is the code the last bit of website address link ???

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I wasn't lucky myself to receive one of these free one month cinema offers, but if you click on the link offer email from NowTV see if in your URL address bar at the end is a voucher code when the link directs you to the NowTV website.

Normally the code starts with NOW********** where it is usually a combination of capital letters & numbers usually 12 or 14 characters long.

Then if you see the code copy it down and then go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and click the green apply voucher button next to the one month cinema pass then a box should appear on your browser screen to add the code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Worked for me. Don't know why they didn't just print the voucher code on the face of the email.