Hi i just set up a free trail
But how do i add LG smart TV
TV already has app
3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

What did you set the trial up on?

But to use the LG NowTV App, just open it on the TV, and set up the same account details in the app that you already set up elsewhere for the trial.

Please note that after 7 days, the free trial automatically morphs into a month-by-month subscription, unless you Cancel it earlier than that. NowTV try to make this clear, and I hope you are clear about it, but people still miss it.

So if you inexplicably decide that NowTV is not for you (!), then Cancel the trial on or before the 6th day. It will still run for the full 7 days, even if you do Cancel it early, on both devices. Though you only need to Cancel it on one of them, 

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi on my phone
RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

OK, that’s fine.

Did you get the app going on the LG TV, so you can see the bigger picture?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.