cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cost of movies

Could someone please tell me how to find out how much particular movies cost.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User I'm going to assume that you are not a now TV subscriber. Here's some information on how it all works, how to set up an account and how to subscribe to different channel packages.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-tv

Use the FAQ section to answer any further questions you may have.

If you do think you'd like to set up a subscription, you'll likely be offered a 7 day free trial to see if it's the sort of service you'd like to continue using BUT you must remember that if you don't want to continue to pay each month you MUST cancel the service before the 7 day free trial ends. Ideally, cancel 3 or 4 days before the end. Cancelling is a 3 or 4 stage process that culminates in a confirmation email.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User 

I'm not quite sure what you're asking. All the movies available through nowtv are included in the monthly payment for the sky cinema pass.

If you're looking for a particular film it may not currently be available on nowtv.

If it's a new release and you are using a now TV stick or box, you can use the sky store app to watch it. Films on sky store have different prices according to how long they've been available or what quality you want to watch them in.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Saint, I wanted to watch Clint Eastwood’s The Mule. When I pressed the ok button, a blue banner came up saying Requires Subscription.

Your help would be very much appreciated.

Regards.   evan

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User I'm going to assume that you are not a now TV subscriber. Here's some information on how it all works, how to set up an account and how to subscribe to different channel packages.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-tv

Use the FAQ section to answer any further questions you may have.

If you do think you'd like to set up a subscription, you'll likely be offered a 7 day free trial to see if it's the sort of service you'd like to continue using BUT you must remember that if you don't want to continue to pay each month you MUST cancel the service before the 7 day free trial ends. Ideally, cancel 3 or 4 days before the end. Cancelling is a 3 or 4 stage process that culminates in a confirmation email.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Saint. To be honest, I was under the impression I was a subscriber to Cinema. After my trial ends (I don’t know whether it’s a week or a month) I was given a reduced rate for a period.  Hope this helps.

Regards.   evan

starman73
Elite

I wanted to watch Clint Eastwood’s The Mule. When I pressed the ok button, a blue banner came up saying Requires Subscription.

That's because it is the Roku search and will tell you you need to have a subscription to watch.  It is not integrated into Now TV as it also works for Netflix.  Even if you subscribe to both, it will always say requires subscription.  Which it does.  But if you have one, you can watch it.

starman73
Elite

just to clarify Netflix search only works on Roku stick.  Just checked.