cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cinema

Hello, I started a free trial with you last week for a Cinema membership, the payments have gone out of my account which is fine but it's now saying I don't have a membership, why is it doing this when I've paid?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback devices have you tried your Cinema Membership on ?

Sometimes deleting the NOW App and installing a fresh App download sometimes triggers the Membership again if your playback device offers you the option to delete the NOW App.

Another thing you could try is log out of the NOW playback device, then power down the device, then restart the device and login again using the account details that you purchased the Cinema Membership on.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback devices have you tried your Cinema Membership on ?

Sometimes deleting the NOW App and installing a fresh App download sometimes triggers the Membership again if your playback device offers you the option to delete the NOW App.

Another thing you could try is log out of the NOW playback device, then power down the device, then restart the device and login again using the account details that you purchased the Cinema Membership on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've already tried all of that, it still won't let me and it's annoying me because I've paid for this

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can you confirm what playback devices have you tried ?

When you go to the NOW App on your playback devices under the My Account section does it show an active Cinema Pass or says something like start free trial or something else ?

When you go to your NOW online account on here under My Membership what does it show & say for your Cinema Membership ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It says that I currently don't have a NOW membership, but why would money come out of my account for NOW TV? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Whilst logged in here instead of going to My Membership, when you go to My Bills & Payments does it show any recent Cinema Payments in the last month and is there any Up & Coming Payment (unless you have cancelled the Cinema Membership either during the free 7 day trial or just after the first month).

if there is no recent Cinema Payments showing under My Bills & Payments section of your account and you believe you are still paying £11.99 per month for a Cinema Membership then would it be possible you have created more than one NOW account and looking on the incorrect account ?

You could try this Account Finder tool on the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account 

Otherwise if you are going around in circles, it might be better to get in touch with NOW live chat where they can pull up your NOW account on their computer data base and should be able to figure out what's going wrong.

To reach NOW live chat, click the chat online button from this link page below (if live chat doesn't open for you then try a different internet browser).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My NOW Membership

You need a NOW Membership to start watching.

You currently don't have a NOW Membership.

Manage Devices

You can register up to 6 devices. Tap 'X' to remove a device.

You currently have no devices registered.

Start watching from a device and it will be automatically registered.

Playback

Your data provider may charge you for watching content on 3G/4G.

That is everything it says on my profile