cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cinema pass

I just bought the cinema and entertainment offer but the movies aren’t working. Any idea?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What playback device are you using and any error code or message appear on screen when trying to watch the movies with your cinema pass ?

Did you also buy a combined entertainment & cinema offer from nowtv on their website.? 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What playback device are you using and any error code or message appear on screen when trying to watch the movies with your cinema pass ?

Did you also buy a combined entertainment & cinema offer from nowtv on their website.? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey bud, thanks for the reply. 

I bought it via the website on my phone and trying to watch it on an Apple TV. 

Thanks 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you bought the cinema pass with the same nowtv account has the entertainment pass then I would have thought it would have played via your Apple TV. 

Have you tried to sign out of your Apple TV, then disconnect the power to the ATV at the power mains by pulling the plug,  then reboot the ATV and sign back into the App to see if the movies play. 

If that doesn't work and you have a ATV generation 4 or higher, then perhaps try deleting the NowTV App and then re install the App again on your ATV.

If still no luck contact NowTV Live chat via the link below (click on something else and select TV).

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/anything-else