cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
superglo2012
Scholar 3

Cinema and tv shows

The films are rubbish and too many reality programs, I am only paying £5.00 a month for entertainment as I was going to end the subscription which I think I will in May when it runs out, as a lot of the programs I have watched are now on Freeview, And why the ads when you are paying for a subscription. Why would you pay extra for no ads? 13 years ago this subscription was okay but now they are too greedy and the films are total rubbish and subscription is too expensive for what you get.

I have a years subscription for Disney + so much more on there better shows and new ones popping up quite often and all Marvel Films where the latest Black Widow is in October and the new Shang Chi and the legend of the ten rings comes there in November, and no ads.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@superglo2012 

Oh i totally agree Disney+ has been a massive game changer in the UK in terms of streaming specially with the addition of Star and with Disney nearly finished unpicking the old Fox movies rights from Sky there has been a loss of a lot films on Sky. 

Bulk has already left now I think the last movies from Disney/Fox leave in June next year with the Muppets Films. But bulk has already gone already 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@superglo2012 

Oh i totally agree Disney+ has been a massive game changer in the UK in terms of streaming specially with the addition of Star and with Disney nearly finished unpicking the old Fox movies rights from Sky there has been a loss of a lot films on Sky. 

Bulk has already left now I think the last movies from Disney/Fox leave in June next year with the Muppets Films. But bulk has already gone already