cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Christmas movies category gone from main menu

This category was there earlier this week and last week but has now disappeared from the main menu from my cinema pass? Does anyone know why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jason-C

Please can you pass this information on to your relevant Technical Department to sort out & fix on behalf of @Anonymous User 

Thanks 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What playback device are you using where it isn't showing the Christmas movies category?

Just had a quick look on the NowTV App on my Android phone and the Christmas movies is available for me in the on demand category section and the live Sky Cinema Christmas channel.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's an Apple TV device. If it had never been there I would have assumed it was down to the device but it was there and has now gone.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just click on the accepted answer to undo it. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have just dusted the cobwebs off my old Apple TV 3 box and like you said the Christmas Category can't be found anywhere (apart from the Sky Cinema Christmas live channel).

You will need to jump over to live chat to make them aware of it.

Do you want a link for live chat to contact them ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes please and thanks for your help!

Live chat isn't the bot one is it, as I tried that and just went round in circles!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try using this link page below and click on the small green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

Should the live chat button not open for you, then try a different internet browser with it's adblocking software disabled.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/technical-device-issues/problems-watching-now-tv 

As a temporary sort of workaround until NowTV fixes it, have you got the NowTV App on your phone and if so find the Christmas movie you want to view, then on your Apple TV box type in the movie name into the ATV NowTV App search section to see if it finds the Christmas movie to watch (a bit of faffing around i know).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting nowhere with this live chat - they can't grasp what the issue is - I don't think they understand what a menu is 😞

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jason-C

Please can you pass this information on to your relevant Technical Department to sort out & fix on behalf of @Anonymous User 

Thanks