cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Avengers EndGame & Annabelle Creations

Hi, 

somewhere on Now tv I saw an advert that showed Annabelle creations and Avengers Endgame were coming to Now Tv Sky Cinema (the subscription service). 

Does anyone know when these films are to be put on? 

many thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looking on the internet Avengers End Game is scheduled for Boxing Day based on this linked help article below.

The article also mentions a select few of the Sky Cinema Premier new movies coming next month December 2019.

To be honest there is nothing there on the list that particularly grabs me 😡.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/21/sky-cinema-movies-december-2019-family-favourites-star-wars-classics-christmas-11194450/ 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Annabelle Creation was available on NowTV back in May 2019 and since then has left their service where currently its on Amazon Prime. 

Perhaps a NowTV Staff member on here can confirm a return date of this above moive if known? 

Avengers Endgame is one of the main movies scheduled by Sky Premier for the Christmas festive period, where I would expect it to be available either on Christmas Day or Boxing Day (can't find the official scheduled date yet on the Internet, just a Sky teaser advert on what's coming to Sky Premier over the Christmas holidays). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Many thanks for this!! 

I made a mistake and I meant the latest Annabelle which I now know is ‘Annabelle comes home’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sorry about that. 

Thank you for the info - looking forward to Endgame 😄

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Annabelle Comes Home is currently doing the rounds on the various buy and rent streaming services like Sky Store,Google Store, Apple Store etc being the latest 2019 movie released in the Summer.

https://www.justwatch.com/uk/movie/annabelle-3 

Can't find anything on the internet at the moment of a date (when if available) this movie will be on Sky / NowTV.

Though NowTV have a 7 minute Special on this movie currently on their service which is a good sign and NowTV did show the previous movies in this franchise from my understanding.

Perhaps download the free Sky Cinema App for mobile devices and sign up for the free Sky Never Miss email service where you can keep an eye on this movie and other movies that are coming to Sky / NowTV.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looking on the internet Avengers End Game is scheduled for Boxing Day based on this linked help article below.

The article also mentions a select few of the Sky Cinema Premier new movies coming next month December 2019.

To be honest there is nothing there on the list that particularly grabs me 😡.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/21/sky-cinema-movies-december-2019-family-favourites-star-wars-classics-christmas-11194450/ 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Thank you for getting back to me. That link is very helpful. There are a couple I’d like to see but I’m a bit horror fan, and I feel like I’ve watched all the ones I want to see on Now TV. 

Any recommendations warmly welcomed! 

Hopefully Annabelle homecoming will come back. And I’m so glad End game will be on as I haven’t seen it yet. 

Katie 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not really a horror film fan myself being a Scaredy- Cat.

I blame Freddy Krueger when i was a kid back in eighties where he gave me nightmares 😈.

Though i did enjoy The Strain on NowTV Entertainment (better than The Walking Dead in my opinion which started to get ponderous where i lost interest in TWD after about S6 or S7).

If you haven't already i would suggest downloading the Free Sky Cinema App which i believe is available for Android & iOS mobile devices, where there is a section on What's Coming Soon to Sky Premier (i believe it shows new movies coming in the next two weeks before going live on their service).

Also Vodzilla is one of my go to sites for what's coming to NowTV during the month.

https://vodzilla.co/blog/coming-soon-to-now-tv/whats-coming-soon-to-sky-and-now-tv-in-november-2010/