cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone know what has happened to Toy Story 4

My children were looking forward to watching Toy Story 4 today but it's not on the menus and the search doesn't find it.

It's still being shown on Sky Disney (as is Lion King which is on Now TV) so why has it disappeared?

...Mark

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Both these movies are showing for me on my NowTV box under "Recently Added" where i am a UK customer.

Are you based in the UK or Republic of Ireland and what playback devices have you checked for these two missing movies ?

Somebody over on Twitter mentioned to NowTV the same thing on their Samsung Smart TV inbuilt NowTV App which NowTV are apparently looking into it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps ,

I'm in the UK and using a Samsung Smart TV.

Thanks for the info, hopefully they'll fix this soon.

...Mark

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You could try a reboot on both your Router and television by temporary removing the power plug for a minute (though i doubt it will make any difference and sounds like an App content issue on the Samsung based NowTV platform).

@Jason-C of the NowTV Team is this being investigated ?

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @schnapps @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Fortunately you can still find this movie under the Disney Blockbusters or Recently Added sections. Strangely, the Search doesn't seem to be picking it up at the moment.

We'll get the Search fixed as soon as we can regardless.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Jason-C ,

I've just checked on my Samsung TV and it shows 80 Recently added and 56 Disney blockbusters.

On my PC it shows 81 and 57, the extra one is Toy Story 4 in both sections.

So there is no way to watch it on my TV at present.

It seems that Search may be working but the film is missing from whatever list it searches in.

...Mark

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for checking!

That's definitely not right, we'll check into it and get it sorted.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For me - via my Apple TV box, it’s available to select under new releases but comes up with a message once selected saying “sorry but it is not possible to play that piece of content at the present moment; please choose another title to watch” 

It’s been like that for over a week. Really want to see it before Disney+ nab it!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did initially watch this when it came out - but like you said, recently it states "this content is not currently available try later".  Well, i've tried over the course of a week via both an Apple TV and a EE box app - and both show the same issue.  I've rebooted my router too with no change.  Other Disney movies seem ok and it's not due to expire from Now TV until August I believe.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler
Hi I need some help about payments if you can help me that will be great