cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

unable to contact nowtv

Ive tried everything. where are the so called buttons to reach customer support. Why is there no telephone number. Are this lot zenaphobic or what? I found a DD had been set up without my knowledge.
I had to go to my bank to get it cancelled. From the messages they seem to be still trying to set it up.
i use nowtv solely for the odd sports day pass. i dont watch movies etc. and cant understand why such a monthly debit was made. And cant speak to any-one to ask. Will now try Sky directly on their helpline. I am ready to start legal proceedings!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User at bottom of my post should have words contact now in red.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User click red text below. You can contact Now via that.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
what red text?
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User at bottom of my post should have words contact now in red.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Excellent. Though when I first read it. I was reading from the email notice which doesn't have it.
But found it now. Thanks very much 4268 Champion 4. Thank You!!