cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

trying to cast now tv

When I try and cast up to chromecast a message pops up saying I have already used my devices for this month but I have seen that other people cast from there phones
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

I have allowed you an extra change so you can get up and running 🙂

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having the same problem.- its says i have already used my devices. However that was yesterday and now i cant do anything. trying to play a film/programme and a message comes up saying'sorry theres been a problem. Please try and watch something again. '

Getting very frustrated with now tv!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Chromecast counts as a device.  I'd suggest having a quick word with Live Chat.  Click on this link http ://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about the problems.

I've completely reset all your device slots to see if that helps.

Please try casting again now.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

I have allowed you an extra change so you can get up and running 🙂

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I see that the team have helped and this will get you up and running, remember that Chromecast does count as a device and that you don't also need to have the android / ios device registered aswell as it will act as just the remote.  To ensure that this device is not counted aswell remember to cast to the chromecase before starting playback.

I hope that ths helps?

Thanks

Mark