cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

chromecast pixalated

hi 

has anyone else had this problem and fixed it dont matter what device i use phone ,tablet when ever i try and cast now tv the picture is so pixalated it is unviewable i have reset the chromecast several times still no picture just pixalation i can hear it ok just cant see anything i have a samsung smart tv i dont think that should affect it and also everything is all on the same network. help !!

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
5 Replies
Oddius
Scholar

Re: chromecast pixalated

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Can you tell us what are you trying to cast - is it Live Movies, TV or Sports or are you trying to cast on demand content?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i am casting the walking dead on now tv

0 Thanks
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for letting us know. 

Are you able to try resetting your Chromecat device? 

You should be able to see a button on the device itself. If you hold this down for 30 seconds you'll be able to do a reset. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for all the interest but i have done this loads of times

0 Thanks