cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to contact Now TV

In May, I spend days trying to find a contact number or Live Chat to get Now TV to cancel a £9.99 payment they are taking from my son's account despite me paying £31.99 a month. Eventually through email, they asked my son to confirm the last four digits of his bank account, which he did, as they assured me the £9.99 payment would be cancelled. We have just noticed the payment is still coming off. I am back to square one this morning.

Can't find a phone number or Live Chat to get in touch. I replied to an old email I had received from them but it just bounced back. Please, can anyone help?

How do I get in touch through email, phone, or Live Chat to try and get this sorted again! Thanks

22 REPLIES 22
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

NOW TV is a fully 'online service' which offers help to its customers via 'Live Chat', via 'email' or via 'this forum' (by forum members, along with a comprehensive number of Help Centre articles).

That being said, given that you have an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your requirements to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i cancelled the cinema pass as by accident i must have joined this but for some reason i got no answer to my e mail and they havent cancelled and that means after the 14 day trial they have taken 9.99. I cannot get on the online chat and there is no phone number? How do i get my money back and cancel the cinema pass if they dont answer e mails, wont cancel even though i have as instructed twice and i have no phone number for a contact?

All answers welcome as unsure what to do hear apart from contact the consumers act lot and complain???

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you have signed in with your correct username details, when you go to My Account > My Passes on the NowTV website with your internet browser do you see the cancel button next to the cinema pass ?

Should under My Passes you see the cancel button then click on it and follow the step by step instructions on screen until eventually you get to the end of the cancel procedure.

Once cancelled you should receive a confirmation email from NowTV within a few hours.

If there is no cancel button next to the cinema pass or if you go to My Account > View My Bills which shows no recent payment history, then you have signed into an inactive username account, if so have you used more than one username on the NowTV service ?

With regards to a refund you would need to speak to NowTV live chat about account related issues (see link page below to contact live chat).

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is there no contact details of your office or live chat??? i have spent whole day trying to find your phone number and email even your live chat is knowwhere to be found! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat is unavailable at the moment, or all our advisors are busy. 

Chat to an advisor every day 8am–midnight for TV issues, and 8am–11pm for broadband or calls issues. Here is how you can get in contact, with NOW TV! https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. There is no phone number unless you are a broadband customer, but you can send the NOW TV Team a message or get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am really getting fed up unable to call you and spent over 8 hours of my time trying to get thought to the people on the chat line that I purchase a 9 months SKT SPORT PASS for £150.00 deal only for after one month its no longer active on my account so I have paid £150 for one months SKY Sports and on-one can sort it out you want me to spend another £33 for another months pass been without sky sports now for 48 hours and you still do not understand that my account is not active until December its showing no pass on our account. But oh we can not call you I have now 20 emails chats reports poor I think the only way to get this sorted out is to contact my bank as you can not fulfill your part of the offer and you are not getting any more money.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just a thought, when you paid for the 9 month sports pass for £150, did you get an email confirmation from nowtv ?

If so, check your email address and if you have multiple email addresses check them all including your spam, junk and deleted folders.

Should you find the email from nowtv, then see if the email address matches the email address you used to create a nowtv account.

This may not be relevant in your particular case, where i know that people do sometimes create new additional nowtv accounts to take advantage of certain nowtv offers.

If you have only ever used one email address for setting up a nowtv account, then please ignore this message and hopefully somebody from the NowTV Forum Team will pick up your post from here and offer you further help. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No I only use one email address have double check it the reciept