cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW tv FREE 2 MONTH TRIAL

When I purchased my Chromecast 4 days ago, it came with a 2 Month Entertainment pass FREE, (from ARGOS uk), but I have no idea how to activate it!!! Help Me please
Thanks,
Craig Adams
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User open the Chromecast app on your mobile and you should see the offer. Just follow the prompts from there. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues applying the offer.

Here's some further information 🙂

• You'll have until the 31 August 2016 to redeem the offer at Chromecast.com/offers
  • When you land on the site you'll get more information about the offer and links to the terms and conditions
  • You then have to download the Chromecast companion app from the relevant app store
  • Once you've downloaded the app you can view the offer and will be linked through to the NOW TV site to complete the sign up journey

If you have any further problems, please do let us know!

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem. I've loaded the app and went into offers, and the only offer showing is for google music, but part of the reason I got the chromecast was because of that specific offer.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you'll need to speak to Google as it's them who display the offers available against each device. You might find it appears by itself in the next few days.