cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just signed up from a chromecast offer

And as soon as I completed the sign up I was redirected to https://watch.nowtv.com/devices/chromecast/download which doesn't exist.

Not exactly a good first impression, NowTV.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have to agree with @Kazinar he said in plain english that he signed up and after completion he was directed to a website that didn't exist and was making you aware.  Then ofc you all come back with with simply r3tard3d questions.  I have been on the same end of Kazinar dealing with live support before so much so I was given 3 or 4 months free movies/enterment as an appoligy.  The problem is is that far too many of the Staff are not fully aware of the services on offer and though they try there best to resolve issues normally ending up falling flat on their face and infuriating customers!

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HURRAH!

someone actually gets it. Thank you Emexrulsier for showing me that there are people with some intelligence here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Aww the mods keep removing my message. I guess the truth hurts. Right mods.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think swearing is the reason, not "the truth". 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I think swearing is the reason, not "the truth". 

Yeah well, It's strange but I get annoyed when I point out a problem and attempt to help and get single digit IQ saying "oh but that's now how it works" when they are referring to something totally different to what I posted.

My original post was about a valid offer, stuck to the side of a chromecast box, which when one follows the sign up process leads to a page that doesn't exist. But, NOW-TV seems to lack understanding in how their own technology and offers work.

I then get told "Oh, we don't have a chomecast offer" so I offered to scan it and send the actual offer to Now-TV and was ignored.

Yes, I got frustrated and then I twigged, why am I trying to help them? They are not interested in fixing something broken, they are not aware of the very offers they have out there and the content have is generally very poor so why am I even bothering?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You know, I actually contacted Tom-B, the community moderator here a couple of times to discuss the issue and a couple of other worrying things that I've seen and so far, he has totally ignored me.

So, I'm done. I tried to help and was ignored. I don't get the issue around the swearing though, if now-tv are more concerned about a word that has a less than stellar connotation than with a potential site security issue then I worry for my data.

But hey, it was never my problem and personally, I still believe that now-tv's technical department is not very good and now-tv's front line staff are working from a script so overall the customer service experience is very poor.

So I'm done. thanks for the feedback all. cherry bye.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Apologies for not replying to since I last messaged you yesterday. I'll reply to your messages shortly, but will respond to things you've referenced publicly here...

Thanks for pointing out the issue with the broken link. It's been fed back to our website team and has since been fixed, so other customers won't experience the same issues you did. We do appreciate the time you took to let us know about that, and I'm sorry that we didn't immediately act upon your report.

As for swearing, it's absolutely, totally and utterly not welcome on this site. I run the site, and admittedly swear as much as the next guy in my own personal time, but this is a site used by people of all ages, any of whom could be offended by bad language.

Anyway, thanks again for reporting the issue to us, and I'll reply to your other comments via private message shortly.

Thanks,

Tom

Community Manager

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for pointing out the issue with the broken link. It's been fed back to our website team and has since been fixed, so other customers won't experience the same issues you did. We do appreciate the time you took to let us know about that, and I'm sorry that we didn't immediately act upon your report.

Again, missing the point.

When I reported this your staff ignored the point I had raised. I corrected them, they ignored me, I raised it here and I got stupid responses.

FINALLY, someone, that's you Tom, admit that hey, guess what Now-TV screwed up.

Guess what? Too late, don't care, not a happy customer, will never be a customer. Too much incompetence.

Go away.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You really expect people to help you when you speak to them in the manner you have been in your posts? Basically, like dirt.

I'm really not surprised your issue never got resolved. If you had been a normal, polite person, instead of aggressive, obnoxious and rude, I'm sure you'd find people would be much more receptive towards you. If not, life is gonna be one hard slog for you my friend.