cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Management with Chromecast

Hi,

I was wondering why the chromecast option takes up a device management slot, as we need a registered device to cast from...? This means to watch nowtv via chromecast, I need to use 2 of the 4 available slots.
Are there any plans to increase the device number limit or remove the registered device requirement for the chromecast?
92 REPLIES 92
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just signed up for the movies pass, logged on with my phone, tried to cast it to my Chromecast, then discovered the limitation of adding devices only once a month. Now the only option I have is to wait until I am allowed to add the Chromecast as a device or watch the movies on a 5" phone instead on a 8' screen ....not happy....and then there is no option to contact an online help desk to cancel the unused pass get my money back. Either NowTV are a bit thick or they are using this as an excuse to squeeze another months fee out of the customers by making us wait to add another device. This thread has been running for over 2 years and nothing seems to have changed.  ....or have I missed something really obvious???!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@not_happy9 the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. ...I just figured that out after posting my first post ! 

The online chat help guy was very helpful and fixed my issue immediately. I can now add the devices I needed.

Hmmm shame there is not a delete option on posts 😉 ... and maybe a name change option !

Right, gonna grab the kids and watch a movie.