cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chromecast working sometimes

Been watching fox 11.22.63 and doing it via Android to chromecastand it's casting to some episodes but not to others.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  if it is episode 2 and 5 then it is a content issue which is occuring on several devices and has been flagged to the Now Team.  If it any others please post back as it may be a further issue.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

There is currently an issue with this show (see another link thread were it has been discussed).

The NowTV Content Team will need to investigate and resolve / fix it.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Episode-2-of-11-22-63-will-not-play/m-p/392427#U392427

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your response. Gutted about missing episodes

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  I am sure it will be fixed.  The series has already been on.  It is available until November so you should be able to catch them once Now team fix the issue. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  if it is episode 2 and 5 then it is a content issue which is occuring on several devices and has been flagged to the Now Team.  If it any others please post back as it may be a further issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks everyone I will watch the couple of episodes once sorted. I really enjoy travelling back in time series. It reminds me of quantum leap and back to the future.