cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chromecast no longer registered

I really hate the way the now tv system works when it comes to adding new devices for some dumb reason the system is now saying my Chromecast is no longer registered on the system when I view manage devices its still there and I cant re add until the 1st August  how frustrating

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I really hate the way the now tv system works when it comes to adding new devices for some dumb reason the system is now saying my Chromecast is no longer registered on the system when I view manage devices its still there and I cant re add until the 1st August  how frustrating

@Anonymous User I'll sort this for you now and send you an email when done. Cheers 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User I'll sort this for you now and send you an email when done. Cheers 🙂

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Tony-D wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Seems like you've already sorted it haha. Never mind. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yeah its been resolved ..thanks