cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chromecast Stream Sky football

Hi. Used IPad to stream Sky Sports last week via Chromecast. Picture ok but a bit laggy and after a while hurt your eyes! I am doing this because I have BTTV and cannot use Now Tv App for this. TV is an led Samsung about 5 years old but good picture via HD channels using BTTV or Freeview. To be honest I am put off buying another Now Tv pass due to inferior picture quality. If I buy a Now TV box would this improve the football picture or would it be the same as Ipad to Chromecast quality? Advice appreciated.

Also will Now Tv ever become available on my BTTTV?  Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User noticed no one had replied.  It's highly unlikely that Sports will reach BTTV on the Now app. Quite simply because you can get sports direct from  BT albeit without the flexibility of Now.

As for devices, I think it is more to do with your personal WiFi/internet than the device. The Now box does include additional apps such as YouTube and obviously you would have access to full Now on it. You can get a box with pass at Argos for no more than you pay for a pass.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User noticed no one had replied.  It's highly unlikely that Sports will reach BTTV on the Now app. Quite simply because you can get sports direct from  BT albeit without the flexibility of Now.

As for devices, I think it is more to do with your personal WiFi/internet than the device. The Now box does include additional apps such as YouTube and obviously you would have access to full Now on it. You can get a box with pass at Argos for no more than you pay for a pass.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.