cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling Subscription to Now TV

I currently have a amount of 7.99 coming out of my bank account. I have tried logging into my account to passess to cancel but this option does not appear beside any of the packages only the option to buy a pass. This is very frustrating. I do not wish any further payments to come out of my bank account please cancel my account immediatly.
6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If you don't see any active passes when you log into your account you might be logging in with the wrong username.

Try logging in with any other accounts you've set up (check the My Account screen of the NOW TV app on any devices you use to watch on to see what your username is, or check any emails you've received to see if they have the correct username on them).

When you're logged in with the right account, you'll be able to go to http://account.nowtv.com/passes to cancel.

If you are still stuck have a word with live chat who will help you. You'll find live chat on the following page.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/cancelled-now-tv-but-still-being-charged

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks i have now managed to sort this via web chat.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Like previous comment on here can’t see how to completely cancel my tv contract.  Obviously a deliberate ploy to put you off! 
Help! 

redchiz1
Champion 2

There isn't a contract beyond a monthly membership charge for each of the TV services, which you can cancel at any time.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

My Account/Manage Account/Now Membership/

Choose a running Membership, press Cancel Membership, and make sure you complete all four steps.

Check you have indeed Cancelled by pressing the down arrow underneath where Cancel Membership was, and making sure it shows no Next Payment or Due on.

And repeat the Cancellation until this is the case, which shows you got it right, and completed all the steps.

If the above does not work for you (and it’s not a case of no Memberships showing up, in which case proceed as per @Andy ‘s advice above) then please describe where it fails.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks