cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

2 Month NowTV Cinema Pass with a New Chromecast Purchase from Authorized Retailers

Looks like Chromecast have a new Promotional offer where if you purchase, setup and activate a new Chromecast device before the 31st of January 2018 you can redeem a 2 month NowTV Cinema Pass.

The T&C's about the Chromecast Now TV promo offer are on the linked page below.

https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/6008836?hl=en-GB&ref_topic=6065164

Can the @Anonymous User Please provide clarification / confirmation if this promo offer is available for existing customers, together with new nowtv customers where there is no mention in the T&C's.

Where the below screen shot taken from the Chromecast website says "Open to New and Existing Customers" ?

Screenshot (44).png

54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all

I found a way around this as previously mentioned 

When you go the 3 step GET OFFER / existing customer page, copy the voucher code (beginning NOW---------) which is in your address bar, then go to the MY ACCOUNT menu at the top right and select MY PASSES. Then select apply a voucher and enter the copied voucher code from the previous page. 

This worked for me . goodluck

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That worked for me...Thanks

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi all

I found a way around this as previously mentioned 

When you go the 3 step GET OFFER / existing customer page, copy the voucher code (beginning NOW---------) which is in your address bar, then go to the MY ACCOUNT menu at the top right and select MY PASSES. Then select apply a voucher and enter the copied voucher code from the previous page. 

This worked for me . goodluck

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I applied the voucher 2 days ago and now its disappeared! Anyone else had that?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you don't have more than one account, does the green apply voucher button still show under My Account > My Passes on the nowtv website ?

Should this be the case, have you tried to re apply the cinema voucher code again ?

If struggling, maybe have a word with live chat, by opening the link page below and click on the drop down arrow below Anything else.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks I only have one account. The account is asking buy pass.. I'll contact live chat tomorrow.. thanks for the heads up.. John