cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

only showing movies content entertainment and everything else have vanished

came home turned on my apple tv went to my now tv and only thing on there is the movies. everything else has vanished. it was working fine this morning. cant contact now tv no phone number. this is poor customer service especially as we have to pay for this sevice.

5 REPLIES 5
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

came home turned on my apple tv went to my now tv and only thing on there is the movies. everything else has vanished. it was working fine this morning. cant contact now tv no phone number. this is poor customer service especially as we have to pay for this sevice.

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The button to access the help site is located at the top right of the page. After clicking help click "help centre"

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. Surely someone at Now TV/Sky is addressing this problem. I did notice that they managed to take my pass subscription successfully!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, can only see the movies screen.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...Surely someone at Now TV/Sky is addressing this problem. 

Yes... NOW TV is aware: Issue watching Entertainment and Sports on Apple Devices 27/08/2016 

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've resorted to AirPlay for the time being