cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ssmward
Mentor

cannot watch nowtv after apple tv update

My apple tv had to be updated & reset & now i get an error message saying i've reached my device limit, even though my apple tv is still under my devices on my account.

Will i now be forced to remove it from my account & try & reconnect it? or is there a quicker way? as otherwise i cannot re-add it to my list of devices until the beginning of June.

2 REPLIES 2
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ssmward wrote:

My apple tv had to be updated & reset & now i get an error message saying i've reached my device limit, even though my apple tv is still under my devices on my account.

Will i now be forced to remove it from my account & try & reconnect it? or is there a quicker way? as otherwise i cannot re-add it to my list of devices until the beginning of June.

Hi @ssmward

as this appears to have been caused by an update to the Apple TV have a word with live chat and they should be able to sort you out so that you can watch on your Apple TV again

To get to live chat, click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click contact us then click live chat (the use of a laptop, desktop PC or Mac is recommended to use live chat)

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
ssmward
Mentor
Fab, thanks, just done that & all sorted. No more pulling my hair out 🙂