cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

apple tv sign in

I have the same problem. Cannot sign in via apple tv. Took my money but am sick of trying to sign in.my details are correct
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried for the last few hours to login to NOW TV via my Apple TV. I can access Netflix and other paid services but not NOW TV, grrrr.

My purchase of NOW TV subscription is via iTunes and has been running ok since I signed up (nearly 6 months ago),

Any clues?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that 😞

What does it say when you're trying to sign in? Are you using your iTunes log in details or have you created an account with us?

If it's iTunes account, you need to contact them.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying to sort this problem for over an hour now I pay for my nowtv through itunes on my apple tv box but could not work out how to sign in on another device so contacted you though twitter and after over ten tweets i was told to register online with now tv which I have done and then to log out and back in on my apple tv box which i have done and now when i click on a film its saying i need to purchase a pass but i payed £9.99 on 2.4.16 (as i have been doing so for months) please could you advise? I have tried to speak to someone through live chat but that would not work and was advised through twitter to use another device, i have no other devices only ipad and iphone. I really am disappointed as now I cant watch ANY films?! Im not going to pay another £9.99 when I payed for this month just a few days ago. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you buy passes via iTunes on the Apple TV you can only watch those passes on Apple TVs, not on any other type of device. If you want to watch on other devices as well you need to buy passes via the NOW TV website using your NOW TV account. Because your current pass was bought via iTunes, you won't be able to watch it on up your iPad or iPhone. 

I'd recommend:

1. Cancelling your NOW TV pass on your iTunes account (these renew automatically so you'll need to cancel to stop your current pass renewing)

2. Log back into the NOW TV app on your Apple TV using your iTunes account. You can now watch your movie pass on your Apple TV until it expires next month (you won't be able to watch on your iPad or iPhone yet)

3. When your pass expires on your Apple TV, log out of your iTunes account on the NOW TV app.

4. Buy a movie pass on the NOW TV website using your NOW TV username and password.

5. Log into the NOW TV app on your Apple TV, iPad and iPhone using your NOW TV username and password, from now on you will be able to watch your movie pass on all 3 devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

I have successfully created a now tv account from my laptop.  I have bought a Sky Sports monthly pass with 10% discount via the Digital TV signup website.

However, when I try to login with my account details from my apple TV, I get a message saying that neither my account name or password are recognised.  I am using my username and password when I created my now TV account.

I have logged-in successfully from my iPad and can watch Sky Sports on the Now TV App using those credentials.

I have reset my apple tv to factory settings and attempted to log-in again but I get the same issue.

Pleae can you help as I woud like to watch the master Golf 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

There are two options to log into an Apple TV, one is with your iTunes account and the other is your NOW TV account, did you choose the option for NOW TV before entering your username and password?

Also some users in the past have had problems logging in if their password contains any social characters (not letters or numbers). If this is the case for your passhttp://watch.nowtv.com/sportsord you might want to try changing it first.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for your reply.

I have changed my password to remove a special character, and it now works - many thanks 🙂

have a good evening..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi there,

I have used apple tv to use Now TV and recently paid for a weekly pass but I cant seem to access it any other way, I want to use it on my laptop but havn't been able to use it. Can anyone help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Suddenly cant log into Now tv via Apple tv. Reset my password as it wouldnt accept my old one and now it keeps sayingf try later. Tried to log in using an iPad and its saying Incomplete Now tv account - got to go onto a Mac (which is where I am typing this from) and accept terms and conditions. They are nowhere to be seen....

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Have you managed to resolve your issue @Anonymous User?