Not applicable

Where are the genres

I have just got a cinema pass and watch on apple tv
Where are all the genres and films
It only shows horror and Disney !?
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So I guesss they want us to cancel the service , ok I will do that , as there is no subscription !!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

UI ? What is that
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
UI ? What is that

UI = User Interface... Which has been designed and is controlled by an Apple third-party. Not NOW TV...

With regard to cancelling the NOW TV service...

Unless your NOW TV subscription is directly through Apple (via an iTunes account) or you've received a NOW TV promotional offer through Vodafone. The official way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is via your NOW TV account. It's recommended that you use a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sport). You should see something like this: -

Cancellations.PNG

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires and retention offers, if any...

If the above mentioned 'cancellation' process has been completed correctly, you will receive a confirmation email from NOW TV.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And neither do I care
For me it's simple
Does it work
Yes- I stay
No - I go
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks ! Bye bye sky now,

I only had you for a few hours !
Anonymous User
Not applicable

just bought Now tv after the trial run, loads of movies to watch, now only got horror and disney, on apple tv, yet all are available on ipad?.is there anyone from NOW TV available to explain this?????? or was the trial period a con, and there reall is naff all to watch on NOW TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

we have just signed up and all but horror and disney have gone on apple tv NOW TV app, yet they are all on the ipad? any ideas NOW TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. Its very annoying. If you select all movies all it shows there is horror too. I have found that the search still works though. Not a lot of good for browseing I know but at least you can get to other films while it is getting sorted. I have logged onto my mac to see whats there and then done a search on the Apple TV. I hope they fix it soon though as it was working just fine last week!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi, facing the same issue with Geners disapperead apart from Horror and Disney. 

I have contaced Nowtv on facebook and also via chat but noone has got in touch with me as they promised. 

Is there anyone from NOWTV that can look into this pls?

I have apple tv and up to yesterday evening everything was working fine 

thanks a lot

MAnuel 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, it's been like this for days