Not applicable

Two down premier

The film two down is not listed on my Apple TV - how do I find it 

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I can't check my ATV at the moment for this movie where my ATV is not currently setup on my home internet network.

I am guessing you have tried the search engine inside the nowtv app ?

The movie is showing available on my Windows 10 nowtv app.

Perhaps somebody who owns an ATV on here can confirm it's available on the ATV platform and that the nowtv content team haven't overlooked this by mistake. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The film is showing on iPad -app  but cannot be found on Apple TV device with search or list

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If that's the case then it sounds like to me it's missing on the Apple TV devices.

I will tag @Anonymous User of the NowTV Content Team, so she can investigate why it's missing and take the necessary steps to resolve it.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I have just setup my ATV and you are quite right that the movie Two Down is not shown in the Recently Added Movies Folder (where it's shown on my Windows nowtv App) or no results are given in the ATV nowtv App search engine Smiley Sad

Over to you @Anonymous User (hopefully you will be in at work tomorrow) to get your Tech Team to investigate this further and hopefully add this movie ASAP.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps @Anonymous User thanks for flagging! Ill see what I can find out 

**update** We can see it on our side.Can you have another look? We could find it via search and in the A-Z

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yep the movie is there now on my ATV Gen 3 box, where it must have been added after @Anonymous User and my follow up confirmation post on the 8th of March Smiley Happy

Anyway all sorted, thanks for double checking, until the next time, over and out Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wow! It must be at least 6 months, maybe even a year, since we saw a memebr of the NowTV team on the AppleTv forum! Welcome!

Any chance of some information about an update to the Apple Tv app @Anonymous User? Has it offically been abandoned? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Hi! Last I heard its still in development. Ill see what I can find out. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Hi, did you ever find anything else out about the apple tv app? Also, will HD be avaliable via the apple TV app once it becomes avaliable?