cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports 1 crashing

Like many others I've found that since Saturday (13 Aug) Sky Sports 1 keeps crashing after 10-20 minutes and the problem still exists (live stream stops and returns you to the sky sports menu). Other sky sports channels are fine. The message that Now TV are aware keeps being flagged, yet nothing seems to happen / no updates. Please can we have a bit more feedback from Now TV - at least to show they are continuing to investigate. Otherwise can only assume Now TV are not interested in supporting Apple TV. Bet this wouldn't be the case if it effected the Now TV Smart Box!

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's not fixed ............................

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem of Sky sports 1 frequently crashing.  Sky sports news has no problems but I only paid to get the Live football.  I purchased a Now TV sports pass for a month at the start of the season and it's still not been fixed. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Andy, sadly it still crashing and has been crashing everyday for a month now!

It is very frustrating, becasue apart from that its a great service. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for letting me know everyone.

I will get this raised again with our tech teams.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OMG!!! Can't believe the response just posted by Andy S.  Numerous people have posted ongoing problems with Sky Sports 1 crashing, plus I posted an email to Now TV last week and was advised it was being looked into and needless to say have not received a response. Sky Sports 1 was still crashing on Saturday, so it is NOT FIXED and never has been!! PLEASE PLEASE stop posting bland messages telling us the problem is fixed or asking us to once again tell Now TV what has been happening. The problem is not new so stop treating it as a new issue each time someone raises it again. Just fix the problem. It has been ongoing since the middle of August. 

@Anonymous User  You have my sympathies. Pathetic NOW TV support for Apple TV. Brick wall - meet head, head - meet brick wall...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been trying to watch Wales v Moldova match tonight on Sky sport 1 - so far the cut out count at half time is 5 times - missed both goals scored so far - pathetic.

Time to talk about refunding / discounting subscriptions methinks - over to you Now TV ..........

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The problem is still not fixed. I was watching the Portugal vs Switzerland last night and I got around 7 crashed during that period. The frustration feeling is quite high.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for letting us know.

As per my post above it has been raised with our tech teams again and is under investigation.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Touchwood this issue may be fixed 🙂