cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports 1 crashing

Like many others I've found that since Saturday (13 Aug) Sky Sports 1 keeps crashing after 10-20 minutes and the problem still exists (live stream stops and returns you to the sky sports menu). Other sky sports channels are fine. The message that Now TV are aware keeps being flagged, yet nothing seems to happen / no updates. Please can we have a bit more feedback from Now TV - at least to show they are continuing to investigate. Otherwise can only assume Now TV are not interested in supporting Apple TV. Bet this wouldn't be the case if it effected the Now TV Smart Box!

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's possible the fault may have been fixed as Ive got to half time with tonight's live football without it crashing.   But it's been a disappointing month with my first ever sports month pass due to run out on Monday I would like to know if  us Apple TV users are going to get any compensation for a faulty service ?

I had previously reported the problem to live chat but they acted like it was only me who had this problem.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have received three refunds from Apple for thee day passes. I paid & was invoiced by Apple & challenged the bill. The refund was very quick, three days.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately I purchased my Sports pass through Now TV and not through Apple.  Now TV / Sky offered me a day pass for 3& a half weeks of a constantly crashing service on SS1.

Not very happy 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone else had recent issues with Sky Sports 1 crashing again? Mine has been fine for last couple of weeks, but last night it crashed (just the once mind). Same problem as before (Apple TV mark 4 box using wifi, with 25mbs+ speed), the programme suddenly stops and returns your to the Sky Sports menu screen.

Interested to hear if anyone else has noticed a return of the above problem, or whether mine was a one off?