cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Screen stutters

When I watch a football match via the now tv app embedded in my new Samsung TV the picture isn't right. In particular the anything fast moving like the ball is blurred. I don't have this problem with downloaded material via my Virgin TiVo box, or DVDs etc. I also have problems with the sound being out of sync when I have my sound bar switch on. Again I don't otherwise have these problems. Does anyone have any suggestions please?
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
When I watch a football match via the now tv app embedded in my new Samsung TV the picture isn't right. In particular the anything fast moving like the ball is blurred. I don't have this problem with downloaded material via my Virgin TiVo box, or DVDs etc. I also have problems with the sound being out of sync when I have my sound bar switch on. Again I don't otherwise have these problems. Does anyone have any suggestions please?

@Anonymous User

Hi David

Could you try some of the steps on the following link to help with your viewing

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Buffering-All-devices

Thanks

Aaron

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I'm not sure how, but somehow you've managed to submit your post within the forums Apple TV Device sub-section!

Request to the NOW TV Team Members: Given that this posters issue does not relate to running the NOW TV app on an Apple TV, how about moving this topic into the forums dedicated Samsung TV sub-section please?

Many thanks