cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Programmes not updating

Hi

There are a number of shows which are not updating on Apple TV and I'd like some help please. I've tried restating but to no avail. I know they are not updating as they are appearing on the iPad.

Any ideas? It is v frustrating given that I'm paying for this!!
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem, half of the episodes on the box set are missing etc and it's so annoying, reset my Apple TV box back to factory thinking it was that but it's not, have you had any luck?
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Can you please let us know what shows are missing so we can look into this further for you. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No luck yet! I also tried reset which is pita but still no improvement.

Missing Stella, Madam Secretary

V frustrated😠
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear this.

Can you please let us know which episodes exactly are missing so we can make sure our content tema look into this, if they aren't already.

Many thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 2 Episode 3 of Madame Secretary is not listed when I watch Now TV via Apple TV but is there on my iPad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User

This is currently being looked into by our content team, hopefully it'll get sorted very soon.

Sorry about that 😞

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, looks like a number of the shows have new episodes showing now so fingers crossed it is fixed.

Thank you
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Latest episode of The Flash (S2Ep12) is missing from Apple TV 4 but is present on Xbox One.
Tried restarting but no difference.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for letting us know.

Can you test again and tell me whether it has appeared? If yes, have you tested it out?

Birgit

NOW TV Team