cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Programmes have stopped playing through Apple TV.

I've been watching TV shows perfectly from my Apple TV box, until today when I get a screen telling me to JOIN NOW or restore through my iTunes account. I haven't subscribed through iTunes and can still play programmes from my laptop. What has happend to the APPLE TV connection?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear this. Are you still getting this error? Have you tried rebooting your router. Can you make sure that you are definitely using the NOW TV username and password.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Major1
Advocate

Thanks for raising this issue, I have the same problem, everything up to date including my monthly subscription directly to Now TV (not via iTunes), no longer able to watch via Apple unless I subscribe again.

Major1
Advocate

I have found the way of watching NOW TV though the Apple TV.  when you go into the NOW app on the Apple Tv box, go across to settings - mine said I was still logged in even though I couldn't access the programmes.  Log yourself out, come out of the NOW app then go back in.  Go across to settings, log in and hey presto it works - or at least mine did - worth a try.  

Good Luck.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing @Major1