cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Play now tv on lg smart tv

Hi, just signed up but cannot seem to play now tv on my lg smart tv, I can log in and everything but go to play a film and nothing... also cannot play thru my Apple TV either.. can anyone help pls? Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello NOW TV Team Members,

In order to aid escalation of this particular issue, how about moving this topic out of this Apple TV sub-section and into the forums dedicated orums LG Devices sub-section please?

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User appears to have problem with both devices.

@Anonymous User can you advise exactly how far you can get on both the LG and apple TV? Also any message that comes up.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Indeed...

However the phrase 'LG smart TV' is mentioned in the topic title 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apologies hadn't realised.. I have reposted in said subsection, however on the Apple TV it says that hdmi is not supported for now tv.. I was trying to stream through my phone to the Apple TV if that helps.. thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

unfortunately you can't stream now tv through the phone app to Apple TV, however you can login to Apple TV with the now tv app. If you're apple tv3 it should already be there and if you're apple tv4 you just need to download it from App Store and login. It's kind of not worth doing if your tv has a built in app that you can login through though as you will be using 2 device spaces where you can watch from unless they're in different rooms. The ui on the appletv app though is not as good as the built in tv on, but it's down to you to decide your preference from how you feel sound and picture quality are