cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Permission Denied - admin help please

Hi,

We have been watching DC Legends of tomorrow with no issues. 2 days ago we tried to watch season 2 episode 5 and got the message: "Access denied. Sorry the video you have requested is unavailable for this channel" this message pops up only for this series and only the episodes we have not watched yet I.e. Works for all old episodes we have watched as well as episode 7 in season 2 which we watched a while ago.

I have done extensive search on this and looks like the admin team have had to fix this for people.

Many thanks
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi,

We have been watching DC Legends of tomorrow with no issues. 2 days ago we tried to watch season 2 episode 5 and got the message: "Access denied. Sorry the video you have requested is unavailable for this channel" this message pops up only for this series and only the episodes we have not watched yet I.e. Works for all old episodes we have watched as well as episode 7 in season 2 which we watched a while ago.

I have done extensive search on this and looks like the admin team have had to fix this for people.

Many thanks

@Anonymous User

Hi

Is this happening on Apple Tv only or are you getting it on other devices also?

And is it only season 2 episode 5 this is happening with?

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

Just tested it on my MacBook and it plays fine. So it seems to be AppleTv.

It is season 2 episodes 5, 6 and 8

Thank you
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All4, have you tried it since you loaded it on your laptop? I was having a similar issue with Modern Family S7, but it seemed to suddenly start working on the AppleTV after I tried it on my laptop for some reason.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi,

Just tested it on my MacBook and it plays fine. So it seems to be AppleTv.

It is season 2 episodes 5, 6 and 8

Thank you

@Anonymous User

Thanks for this we've raised this off to be fixed ASAP

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I'm having the same issues with episodes 2 and 3 as well as the other episodes previously mentioned.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have NOW TV made any progress on this? It's been 5 days since the OP.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Not yet, I still can't access those episodes