cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV app issue on Apple TV

Is anyone else going on now to only to find they can only access movies and Disney heroes? I can't get entertainments package or kids, and I don't have the movies package.  Only happened tonight.

thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes also have the same issue 😬

Now Tv please sort this out, we're paying for this and can't access the Entertainment package.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having the same issue since last night...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having the same issue, paid for a weeks pass, but not been working for a day now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here. I have found entertainment if you scroll across 21 times to the entertaiment issue and the res of them at the end of the list. 

Still needs fixing though!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has just happened to me. I have a NOW TV entertainment package but when I went to view last night could only get the Movies option. Contacted the NOW TV on line help desk both last night and this morning (Sat 26th) but to no avail. Both friendly and helpful customer services assistants but totally at a loss to know why my Ents package has gone. I am still able to watch on my pc or Ipad but not on my TV screen via Apple TV Box. Personally I suspect that Apple no longer supports NOW TV but if thats the case Now TV should have let us know

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue  - can't watch the entertainment package, n it's all Disney hero stab everywhere. Can't contact anyone - pls can someone from now to sort this out.. Have to cancel entertainment n sports if this does not work . It's not good

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me got a sports pass for the GP this weekend. The tip of scrolling all the way to the end works but it does need a fix asap
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All

There has been an ongoing issue with Apple Tv's for the last few weeks with Sports.

It also spread to Entertainment over the weekend but has now been resolved as per this service status post.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-Entertainment-and-Sports-on-Apple...

Thanks

Andy