cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV App unwatchable on Apple Tv

The Now TV app is really jerky and unwatchable on my new Apple TV.  All other video apps play absolutely fine on the Apple TV and the same content plays perfectly on a dedicated Now TV box, so it seems to be an issue specifally with this app running on the Apple TV. Both boxes are hard wired with a network cable, both outputting into the same TV.

Disappointing as I hoped to replace the Now TV box and just use the Apple TV as my only set top box to reduce clutter.

Bit disappointed with the Sky help/support section that either does not work or asks me to log in when I already have or directs me to the Apple website, which is disappointing for an issue that only exists with the Now TV app.  Get your act together SKY!!

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum. Fortunately, for anyone feeling the way you do about NOW TV, there is no contract, so it's easy to vote with your feet and unsubscribe....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant worked a treat thank you.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They really should have an important notice for the Now TV App which says to have the Apple TV 4 set to 50Hz as that has completely fixed the issue!!