Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: New Apple TV (4) all setup but where is now tv

Hi @moroboshi

No time scales have been released yet.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: New Apple TV version 4 support

Hi @PedroA

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

The app will be here soon, so please keep an eye out for any updates. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Highlighted
Advocate

That is extremelly dissapointing. You guys should have sorted this out before the launch, its been 2 months since the anouncement...

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I want to cancel my subscription and get a refund please

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Haha 2 days and only "soon" again... Brilliant...

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

"soon" isn't good enough. 

It it was promised at launch. Launch has passed. You owe us all some compensation. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

...and yet they still manage to get a Sky News app up there!

0 Thanks
Highlighted

sky you are at it fix it or you will fine use member taking you to court your time is soon up what is soon!!!!!!

24 hours or in now tv soon is when they want

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Some of these comments are a little bit embarrassing, so what the apps been delayed, clearly not the end of the world.

I think it's great that people want it, it's also good to see people actively telling Sky they want an up date. But keep your toys in the pram!

Yes I've got an Apple TV4 and yes I would like an updated NowTV app, yes a little disappointed it's not out on release day. So Sky please can you update ASAP. (No need for OTT comments).

Thanks

Highlighted
Advocate

I have a new appreciation of the Morrisey song 'How soon is now' 😉

everyone should just act with their wallets as I have and cancel their subscription until it is restored making sure that you tell them the reason for cancelling, if swathes of subscriptions drop out all at the same time for the same reason maybe someone higher up the food chain will start cracking the whip!

as long as it's back up within the next month then I won't miss any catch up episodes of Walking Dead which is my only real concern at the moment 🙂

just a a quick FYI if anyone is experiencing issues with their new Apple TV waking up all the time after being put to sleep I've tracked it down to Netflix App, you'll need to go to your account online and disable auto playback... Hope that helps as it was driving me nuts!