cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: New Apple TV (4) all setup but where is now tv

Hi just bought the Apple TV 4th generation but nowtv is no where to be seen please help

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Highlighted
Scholar

Re: New Apple TV version 4 support

Add me to the list of disappointed users. Going to be cancelling NOW TV until it's sorted - not much point paying for something that can't be watched.

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Highlighted
Expert

Apple's product page lists NowTV for the Apple TV 4, so it should be there but I can't find it either.

Any comments from NowTV?

See attached photo. 

Highlighted
Advocate

Re: New Apple TV (4) all setup but where is now tv

hI, I have the same issue, just on a live chat with nowtv.  tHey cannot help, they are escalting to next level, they will contact me in the next 24/48 hours will keep you posted

Highlighted
Scholar

The Apple TV App Store only went live today. Give it time people, it'll be there soon enough.

Highlighted
Expert

Whilst this is true, it's an advertised launch partener so to speak along with Netflix which is there and works fine.  Just did a support chat with NowTV and they knew nothing about it and have escalted to the 2nd line people...

Hmmm, hopefully will appear later.

Quote from Apple's website (Apple TV 4 page):

"A better way to get the biggest names in entertainment.

Subscribe to NowTV straight from your Apple TV — no cable or satellite subscription required."

Highlighted
Advocate

Same here. New Apple TV all fired up but no NowTV app. Boo! 😤

Highlighted
Scholar

Just waiting for the new Apple TV too come , should be here this afternoon.

Am hoping the NowTV app appears soon as it was the main reason I got it as NowTv state there LIVE TV plays at 720p on it. Seems too be the only device that offers this , rest play at SD

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Streaming-Quality

Highlighted
Scholar

From Support:-

"Me: I guess you have no timeframe for it to appear?

Ajay: A day or two Peter."

I have the impression the app is ready and they're just waiting for approval.

Highlighted
Scholar

Apple TV does stream at 720, if you internet connection is fast enough.